Due to the uncertainty caused by the COVID-19 virus outbreak, Summit Racing has decided to cancel its Super Summit 2020 event, scheduled for June 6 at Summit Racing Motorsports Park in Norwalk, Ohio.
This decision was made to best protect enthusiasts and manufacturers planning to attend the show, Summit Racing and Motorsports Park staff, and the Norwalk community from any potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
The Hot Rod Power Tour kickoff, originally set for the day after Super Summit, has been rescheduled. The seven-day event will begin August 23 at Summit Racing Motorsports Park. Here is the revised 2020 Power Tour schedule:
• August 23: Summit Racing Motorsports Park, Norwalk, OH
• August 24: National Trail Raceway, Hebron, OH
• August 25: Indiana State Fairgrounds, Indianapolis, IN
• August 26: WWT Raceway at Gateway, St Louis. MO
• August 27: State Fair Center, Champaign, IL
• August 28: Mississippi Valley Fairgrounds, Davenport, IA
• August 29: Chicagoland Speedway, Joliet, IL
Visit the Hot Rod Power Tour website for complete event information and updates.