Shop Our Store
More Ways To Shop
You Have Selected
Narrow Your Results
Catalog Quick Order:
Already know the part number you need?
Click here to enter them directly into your cart.
Select your preferred location and we'll note which parts are ready to be picked up TODAY.
Featured in the CORR Racing series these Kumho Road venture MT tires have deep, full-traction tread that can handle your toughest traction needs. Variable tread-void across the tread center and shoulder means good ride and top handling, with excellent off-road traction. Aggressive, open shoulder lugs with side-biting edges dig down and also grab sides of ruts. They feature more pitches than most leading mud tires and more biting edges per revolution. The durable 834 is also ice-stud compatible. Special features include:
* Greater number of pitches than most leading mud terrain tires provides more biting edges per tire revolution
* Alternating, "cupped-out", shoulder lugs with side bite edges, not only dig down, but also grab ruts for additional traction
* Pinned for the addition of ice-studs, when Mother * Nature is at her worst
* Specially formulated tread compound resists cuts, chips, and abrasions common to off-road driving
* Variable tread void; wide open shoulder lugs for traction, less void in center of footprint for good wear, ride and handling performance
* Nylon sidewall reinforcement promotes durability in the most rugged commercial applications
* Durable nylon belt edge strip gives high speed stability and resistance to centrifugal forces
Result 1 of 1
In-Store Pickup Location Select
Tire, Road Venture MT, 38 in. x 14.00 in.- 24, Radial, 118 Load Range, Q Speed Rated, Blackwall, Each
Not Yet Reviewed
Part Number: KHT-33675
Estimated Ship Date: 9/22/2014 (if ordered today)
This part is normally shipped directly from the manufacturer / Supplier.
This part is shipped via truck freight, additional shipping charges will apply. Multiple truck freight parts on an order may increase the shipping amount.
Page 1 of 1