Shop Our Store
More Ways To Shop
You Have Selected
Narrow Your Results
Catalog Quick Order:
Already know the part number you need?
Click here to enter them directly into your cart.
Select your preferred location and we'll note which parts are ready to be picked up TODAY.
Eibach produces some of the finest race car springs in the world. When other springs sag, or need frequent replacement, top race teams from F1 to WRC, from Le Mans to NASCAR, inevitably turn to Eibach. To produce springs with unparalleled precision and repeatability, Eibach uses the world's finest Hi-Ten spring steel, produced to exceedingly precise tolerances. Eibach uses state-of-the-art technology in every step of the manufacturing process.
Eibach motorsports race spring features include:
* Ultra-lightweight for reduced unsprung mass
* Maximum deflection, in combination with smallest block heights
* Exceptional block resistance and durability
* Precision planparallel and square end configurations under unloaded and loaded conditions
* Lowest side loads with load center ideally located relative to spring axis
* Precision tolerances--the tightest in the industry
* Highest linearity and guaranteed rate consistency
* Each spring individually tested and rated
Results 1 - 2 of 2
In-Store Pickup Location Select
Not Yet Reviewed
Part Number: EIB-250-60-0070
Estimated Ship Date: 9/8/2014 (if ordered today)
This part is normally shipped directly from the manufacturer / Supplier.
Coil-Over Spring, Powdercoated, 2.365 in. Inside Diameter, 14.000 in. Length, 1,027 lbs./in. Spring Rate, Each
Not Yet Reviewed
Part Number: EIB-01400600180
Estimated Ship Date: 8/25/2014 (if ordered today)
Page 1 of 1