Shop Our Store
More Ways To Shop
You Have Selected
Catalog Quick Order:
Already know the part number you need?
Click here to enter them directly into your cart.
Select your preferred location and we'll note which parts are ready to be picked up TODAY.
Mallory Marine's fuel water separating filters provide excellent protection for your engine's fuel system that no engine should be without. If your engine is not protected by a Mallory Marine filter, you could risk being stranded due to water in your fuel system or possible damage to your fuel system components from corrosion. Mallory Marine fuel filters are constructed to meet or exceed all OEM specifications.
Fuel filter features include:
* New 10-micron rating for 9-37800 and 9-37801 (required for many newer EFI and DFI engines)
* Epoxy-coated interior for superior corrosion protection
* Premium-quality filter media removes 98.8 percent of emulsified water and contaminants
* High-flow capacity exceeds OEM specifications
* Will not remove 2-cycle oil from fuel
* Not for use with diesel fuel
* Recommended for all outboards and inboard/outboards, except for 1992 4.3L Mercruiser with inline fuel filter
Result 1 of 1
In-Store Pickup Location Select
Fuel Filter/Water Separator, Marine, Gasoline, Replaces Johnson, Evinrude 502906, 385121B2, Each
Not Yet Reviewed
Part Number: MAA-9-37804
Estimated Ship Date: 7/14/2014 (if ordered today)
Page 1 of 1