Shop Our Store
More Ways To Shop
You Have Selected
Catalog Quick Order:
Already know the part number you need?
Click here to enter them directly into your cart.
Select your preferred location and we'll note which parts are ready to be picked up TODAY.
In order for the Cadillac to run right, there were some small parts that Danny Koker needed. The Count's Kustoms crew installed one of these Counting Cars '66 Cadillac DeVille small parts combos to get her rolling. They upgraded the ignition coil and installed a new pair of mufflers. Next, a transmission fluid filter was installed to help extend transmission life, and an air cleaner spacer to raise the filter off of the carb flange. Finally, a fuel pressure gauge allows the new owner to monitor the fuel pump's performance. Once that was all done, the DeVille was on its way to Lake Havasu for the Rockabilly Reunion.
Counting Cars '66 Cadillac DeVille small parts combos include:
* Summit Racing® air cleaner spacer
* Holley analog fuel pressure gauge
* Two Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers
* MSD Blaster 2 ignition coil
* ATP automatic transmission filter kit
* Trim Parts interior dome light lens
* Two Fragola Series 2000 Pro Flo hose ends
* Two Dorman universal tie rod end dust boots
* Wagner halogen sealed beam headlights
Result 1 of 1
In-Store Pickup Location Select
Counting Cars 1966 Cadillac Deville Combo, Small Parts Combo, Kit
Not Yet Reviewed
Part Number: SUM-CSUMCC19000
Estimated Ship Date: Today
Order this item and get free delivery and handling on your entire order! Offer excludes truck freight fees. Valid on orders shipped in the contiguous United States.
Page 1 of 1