Outdated Internet Browser Detected
Shop Our Store
More Ways To Shop
You Have Selected
Narrow Your Results
Catalog Quick Order:
Already know the part number you need?
Click here to enter them directly into your cart.
Select your preferred location and we'll note which parts are ready to be picked up TODAY.
These Aeromotive billet hex drive fuel pumps feature an adjustable collar and Enderle bolt pattern. This allows the hex-drive pump to be mounted to the back of a dry sump pump with the appropriate adapter, or connected direct-drive from the camshaft through a timing cover adapter, as seen on sprint cars. Engineered with proprietary materials, the mechanical pumps can handle gasoline or alcohol, and make enough volume at cranking speed to develop fuel pressure to start EFI applications like no other pump.
Other features include:
* Support from 350 to over 2,500 hp, flowing in excess of 2,700 lbs./hr. at 100 psi
* Work equally well in low and high-pressure systems, capable of pressures from 2-200 psi
* Require bypass regulator
* Billet aluminum, CNC-machined body
* -10 AN ORB inlet and outlet ports
* Equipped with a standard 3/8 in. hex driveshaft
* Require AN ORB adapter fittings, sold separately
Result 1 of 1
In-Store Pickup Location Select
Fuel Pump, Billet Hex Drive, Universal, Each
Not Yet Reviewed
Part Number: AEI-11107
Estimated Ship Date: Today
Order this item and get free delivery and handling on your entire order! Oversize fees also waived on this item. Valid on orders shipped in the contiguous United States.
Page 1 of 1