Cannot Establish a Secure Connection
Shop Our Store
More Ways To Shop
You Have Selected
Catalog Quick Order:
Already know the part number you need?
Click here to enter them directly into your cart.
Select your preferred location and we'll note which parts are ready to be picked up TODAY.
These Superchips iHawk performance systems use iMiken's patent-pending AccuPerformance system to acquire vehicle data, weather data, and performance data and integrate them all to provide accurate results. It's like having a portable dyno, digital gauge kit, trouble code scanner, data logger, and quarter-mile drag strip for your vehicle neatly controlled and packaged within your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. They consist of a small Bluetooth "LINQ" module and an Apple iPhone app downloaded from the Apple iTunes app store. The iHawk LINQ plugs into the OBD-II diagnostic port under the dash. Installation takes seconds and requires no tools.
The Superchips iHawk performance systems' features include:
* Calculate precise 0 to 60 and quarter-mile times
* Measure vehicle acceleration corrected for atmospheric conditions (requires web connection)
* Display hundreds of vehicle parameters in user-configurable gauges
* Data log any parameter
* Set automatic alerts
* Real-time dashboard and one-touch data logging record what you see
* Customizable gauges can easily be set to any parameter, in any combination
* View in analog or digital style
* Easily flick through multiple dashboards, gauge screens, and other diagnostic choices
* Use in conjunction with other Bluetooth devices (such as OnStar, hands-free calling, and over the air music syncing)
* Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
* Real-time weather data
* Share results via email and Facebook
Result 1 of 1
In-Store Pickup Location Select
Performance Meter, iHawk, Each
Not Yet Reviewed
Part Number: SRC-379505
Estimated Ship Date: Today
Order this item and get free delivery and handling on your entire order! Oversize fees also waived on this item. Valid on orders shipped in the contiguous United States.
Page 1 of 1