Shop Our Store
More Ways To Shop
You Have Selected
Catalog Quick Order:
Already know the part number you need?
Click here to enter them directly into your cart.
Select your preferred location and we'll note which parts are ready to be picked up TODAY.
When building a Mustang up to match the performance of the legendary Bullitt car, a critical step is to address fuel and air delivery. The Count's Kuston team upgraded several components to make sure that their 1968 Ford Mustang lived up to its legendary Bullitt heritage. These Counting Cars '68 Mustang induction and fuel system combos deliver that ground-breaking performance with aftermarket-upgraded parts.
'68 Mustang induction and fuel system combos include:
* Holley Street Avenger 670 cfm carburetor
* Summit Racing Street and Strip® Stage 2 intake manifold
* Carburetor stud kit
* ARP stainless steel 12-point intake manifold bolts
* Fel-Pro Performance intake manifold gasket set
* Summit Racing® adjustable fuel line with pressure gauge
* Summit Racing® mechanical fuel pump
* K&N X-Stream 11 in. diameter air filter assembly
* K&N X-Stream airflow top plate
Result 1 of 1
In-Store Pickup Location Select
Counting Cars 1968 Mustang Combo, McQueen for a Day, Induction and Fuel System, Kit
Part Number: SUM-CSUMCC11500
Estimated Ship Date: Today
Page 1 of 1