Outdated Internet Browser Detected
It appears that the Internet Browser you are using to connect to SummitRacing.com is outdated and insecure. To continue to use SummitRacing.com, you must upgrade your browser to a newer, secure version. Use these links to help you upgrade your browser.
Shop Our Store
More Ways To Shop
You Have Selected
Narrow Your Results
Catalog Quick Order:
Already know the part number you need?
Click here to enter them directly into your cart.
Select your preferred location and we'll note which parts are ready to be picked up TODAY.
Quit busting your knuckles and bending over backwards just to access your sensors and sending units! Get the right tool for the job with Astro Pneumatic 7-piece sensor and sending unit socket sets.
Each set includes:
* 1 in. and 1 1/16 in. Oil pressure sending unit socket. Fits switches up to 2 5/8 in. deep and can be used with 3/8 in. drive or 1 1/8 in. wrenches.
* 1 3/16 in. Oil pressure sending unit socket. Allows removal of oil pressure sending units on late 1980 through mid 1990's GM vehicles. 1/2 in. drive.
* 1 1/16 in. GM thermal sensor switch socket. Allows removal and installation of thermal sensor switch on 1973 through 1977 GM vehicles. 1/2 in. drive.
* 7/8 in. Heated oxygen sensor socket. Slotted socket accommodates the connectors on heated oxygen sensors. Double 1/2 in. drive.
* 7/8 in. Low profile offset oxygen sensor socket. Low profile designed for use in tight places. 3/8 in. drive.
* 7/8 in. Oxygen sensor socket. Socket designed to remove and install oxygen sensors in most domestic and many imported vehicles. Slotted design allows wire clearance. 3/8 in. drive or 1 in. wrench.
* 7/8 in. Universal vacuum PVS, TVS valve and oxygen sensor socket. Designed to remove and install vacuum switches with 7/8 in. hex and some oxygen sensors. 3/8 in. drive or 1 in. wrench.
Result 1 of 1
In-Store Pickup Location Select
Socket Set, Sensor and Sender, Steel, Black, Set of 7
Part Number: APT-7801
Estimated Ship Date: Monday 10/27/2014
Page 1 of 1