Outdated Internet Browser Detected
Shop Our Store
More Ways To Shop
You Have Selected
Catalog Quick Order:
Already know the part number you need?
Click here to enter them directly into your cart.
Select your preferred location and we'll note which parts are ready to be picked up TODAY.
These Astro Pneumatic Tool Company door skin removal tools feature precision-machined aluminum body components, hardened shafts, and ball bearing construction throughout. They offer long life and maximum durability for many years of trouble-free service in real-world professional use.
Additional features include:
* Forged and hardened steel de-crimping head specially designed to unfold the steel flanges of a damaged door skin with a minimum of physical effort
* Manufactured to be very versatile with provisions to reposition the un-crimping head to various angles, based on operator preference
* A secondary handle, which can be installed in either the vertical or horizontal position to add stability and help keep the tools oriented in the proper position
* Powerful pneumatic drive motor with planetary gear reduction to reduce the speed and allow for maximum range of motion of the un-crimping head
* Design allows tools to maneuver around inner and outer curves, as well as most body design features
* Close tolerance design and manufacturing results in tools that are incredibly smooth and easy to use
Result 1 of 1
In-Store Pickup Location Select
Pneumatic Tool, Door Skin Removal, Each
Not Yet Reviewed
Part Number: APT-DS2000
Estimated Ship Date: Tomorrow
This part is normally shipped directly from the manufacturer / Supplier.
Order this item and get free delivery and handling on your entire order! Offer excludes truck freight fees. Valid on orders shipped in the contiguous United States.
Page 1 of 1