Shop Our Store
More Ways To Shop
You Have Selected
Narrow Your Results
Catalog Quick Order:
Already know the part number you need?
Click here to enter them directly into your cart.
Select your preferred location and we'll note which parts are ready to be picked up TODAY.
The Nitto Neo Gen's unique asymmetrical tread pattern is an art in motion, designed to perform. The innovative three-dimensional, multi-wave sipes are optimized to reduce irregular wear, as compared to conventional sipes. The slanted, three-dimensional tread blocks provide the necessary rigidity for improved cornering while the combination of circumferential and slanted grooves evacuate water from the contact patch. Additionally, the Neo Gen's inner shoulder tread blocks are designed to reduce the amount of irregular wear commonly associated with lowered vehicles. This perfectly balanced combination of technology and art suits the most demanding automotive enthusiast. With Neo Gen, you'll experience first hand the Art of Tire.
* Outer blocks optimize dry performance for improved handling
* Center tread pattern evacuates water to prevent hydroplaning
* Inner shoulder tread and sipes provide improved traction under varying weather conditions
* Mud and snow (M&S) rated for all-season performance
* Silica-reinforced tread compound reduces tread flex for excellent all weather, road-biting traction
* Siping provides biting edges for all-season traction
* Balanced combination of circumferential and slanted grooves channels water away
* Slanted 3D tread blocks reduce flex for improved cornering performance
* 3D Multiwave siping and continuous inner tread blocks improves block rigidity to reduce the effects of negative camber on lowered vehicles
* Improved rim guard designed to protect against wheel damage
* Spiral wound nylon cap ply provides enhanced high-speed stability
Result 1 of 1
In-Store Pickup Location Select
Tire, NT Neo Gen, 225 /45R17, Radial, 1,477 lbs. Maximum Load, W Speed Rated, Blackwall, Each
Not Yet Reviewed
Part Number: NIT-185070
Estimated Ship Date: Today
The part NIT-185070 has an additional shipping charge of $9.50 per item due to its large size and/or weight.
Page 1 of 1