Shop Our Store
More Ways To Shop
You Have Selected
Narrow Your Results
Catalog Quick Order:
Already know the part number you need?
Click here to enter them directly into your cart.
Select your preferred location and we'll note which parts are ready to be picked up TODAY.
Why take a chance with a 25-plus year old block, when you can buy a new one direct from Mopar Performance? These new castings include the original 340 production casting part number with an "M" added at the end to identify the new Mopar 340 block. These blocks have a few cosmetic differences from the original 340 blocks, but are machined to work with all 340 production components.
* Brand new castings made from high nickel cast iron for added strength (not a thin wall casting)
* 4-bolt main bearing caps, 340 journal size
* Thicker webbing and pan rail (like the 340 T/A)
* Thicker bore in major/minor thrust directions
* Rough bore at 3.980 in. to allow various bore sizes from 4.00-4.080 in. (finish bore and honing required)
* Ideal for restoration or where racing rules require a 340 block
Result 1 of 1
In-Store Pickup Location Select
Engine Block, Cast Iron, 4-Bolt Mains, 4.000 in. Diameter Bore, 2-Piece Rear Main Seal, Mopar, 340, Each
Part Number: DCC-5007552
Estimated Ship Date: 3/24/2014 (if ordered today)
Order this item and get free delivery and handling on your entire order! Truck freight fees also waived on this item. Valid on orders shipped in the contiguous United States.
Page 1 of 1