Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Hydraulic Jack Included:
Restoration Rotisserie Material:
Restoration Rotisserie Finish:
Adjustable height, 15 ft. length, 5 in. wheels, 1,500 lb. rating.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
These AutoTwirler Basic Restoration Rotisseries have been designed for restoring imports and truck cabs. They are made of 2.5 in. square tubing, 3/16 in. thick, and are about 15 ft. long. The rotisseries can also be used for GM unibodies and A bodies which are commonly 11 ft.- 12 ft. long. The hydraulic jacks will allow you to pick the car body or frame up from 17 in. off the ground. The base is fully welded together for strength and long term durability. The balancer is done with a 3/4 in. Acme rod, which is a wide thread made for lifting, used as a screw jack. The weight is secured by two ¾ in. diameter A325 structural grade bolt bolts that lock against the upright tubing of the swing arm.
The AutoTwirler basic restoration rotisseries feature:
* 1,500 lbs. height adjustable model made of 2.5" square tubing, all 3/16" thick.
* 17 in. minimum mounting height, 11 in. with casters removed
* (2) 16 in. mounting arms
* (2) 12 in. mounting arms
* 3-piece telescoping center bar allowing 15 ft. of extension
* (6) 5 in. phenolic casters rated at 500 lbs. each, includes two caster locks.
* (2) 3 ton, long ram hydraulic jacks for working height adjustment
* 20 in. stroke