Manufacturer's Part Number:
Superchargers, Centrifugal Style Kits
Vortech Carbureted Entry-Level Supercharger Kits
Summit Racing Part Number:
Blower Pressure (psi):
Computer Chip/Programmer Included:
Fuel Injectors Included:
Fuel Pump Included:
Bypass Valve Included:
Electric Fans Included:
Sold as a kit.
Hood clearance must be verified. Fits a 5.125 in. carburetor neck. This supercharger requires a Holley 4150 type carburetor (square bore, mechanical secondaries).
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Whether you have a mundane daily driver or a high-horsepower racer, Vortech has a supercharger kit for you. Receive unprecedented value and add up to 75 percent more horsepower to your small block Chevy with these carbureted entry-level supercharger kits. These kits feature the Vortech PowerHat with diffusion technology and they will produce approximately 7-9 psi at 5,500 rpm on a mildly modified 350 engine. Additionally, most OEM Saginaw-type power steering pumps can be attached to the Vortech mounting bracket by using the supplied hardware in the kits. Smash that pedal and step into the world of superchargers! Vortech carbureted entry-level supercharger kits have you covered.
Important information or requirements for the Vortech carbureted entry-level supercharger kits:
* These systems were designed to fit on engines equipped with a "long" water pump and OEM V-belt drives or serpentine accessory drives; for correct belt alignment, the proper accessory drive crank pulley and accessory bracketry must be used
* Earlier models equipped with short water pumps will require a long water pump to be installed
* Quick Fuel, Demon, or Holley 4150-type, 4-barrel carburetor with mechanical secondaries designed for "blow-though" applications (may require rejetting or minor modification)
* High performance, boost-referenced fuel pump
* Compressor bypass valve
* Accessory belts (will vary per application, depending on accessory configuration and supercharger pulley diameters)
* Minor (bottom-side) modifications may be required, depending on the vehicle and type of intake manifold installed on the engine