Manufacturer's Part Number:
RaceQuip SA2010 Full Face Helmets
Summit Racing Part Number:
22.375 in. - 22.875 in.
7 1/8 - 7 1/4
Helmet Primary Color:
Helmet Graphic Style:
Helmet Liner Material:
Helmet Shield Included:
Helmet Shield Color:
Meets DOT Specifications:
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
RaceQuip SA2010 full face helmets feature an all-new design that incorporates prepreg construction based on steel tooling. In this process, the optimum ratio of resin is impregnated into the composite fabric (a combination of carbon fiber, KEVLAR®, and FRP) prior to molding. Next, the prepreg is forced into the steel mold using vacuum pressure and then oven-cured to precise thermal specifications. This manufacturing technique eliminates excess resin weight and ensures uniform shell thickness, while leaving the outer surface smooth and blemish-free. The RaceQuip SA2010 full face helmet shell is then mated to an expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner to create a modern, lightweight helmet design.
* Snell SA2010 rated
* Lightweight composite shell
* Aluminum pivot kit with an adjustable friction lock
* Silicone shield gasket to keep out dust and dirt
* Wide eyeport provides great peripheral vision and allows for the use of personal eyewear
* 3mm, 8-position, distortion-free, low-fog polycarbonate face shield with hand-ratcheting tear-off posts
* Suitable for use in the highest forms of auto racing competition
* KEVLAR® chin strap for strength
* Nomex interior for great feel and comfort
* Predrilled holes for easier installation of head and neck restraint anchors