Manufacturer's Part Number:
On-Board Vehicle Air Compressors
VIAIR Constant Duty Onboard Air Systems
Summit Racing Part Number:
Dash Panel Included:
Dash Panel Style:
Single gauge with controls
2 1/2 gallon
Compressor Power Source:
12 V DC
Maximum Pressure (psi):
Pressure Sensor Included:
Self-Leveling Switch Included:
Wiring Harness Included:
Air Lines Included:
Sold as a kit.
110 psi on/150 psi off pressure switch.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Do your off-road trail adventures force you to deflate your tires to get through those tough obstacles? If so, these VIAIR Constant Duty onboard air systems are perfect for you. These air systems include everything that you need to install an air system on your vehicle and provide a 100 percent duty cycle to get those big tires inflated again. Specifically designed to fill 37 in. or larger tires, these VIAIR Constant Duty onboard air systems will ensure that you can re-inflate your rubber to get home when the trail day is over.
Air systems feature:
* 450C air compressor
* 2.5 gallon air tank
* 35 ft. coil hose
* 1/4 in. NPT female thread quick-connect stud
* 1/4 in. NPT male thread quick-connect coupler
* Dash panel gauge with on/off switch
* Pressure switch with relay
* 1/8 in. NPT female thread to 1/4 in. NPT male thread reducer
* 1/4 in. NPT 175 psi safety valve
* 1/4 in. NPT drain valve
* Three 1/4 in. NPT compression fittings
* 20 ft. of 12-gauge wire with an inline fuse holder
* Electrical connectors