Manufacturer's Part Number:
Suspension Torque Arms
UMI Performance Transmission Mounted Torque Arms
Summit Racing Part Number:
Torque Arm Material:
Torque Arm Finish:
Sold as a kit.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
UMI Performance transmission mounted torque arms eliminate unwanted traction problems and transfer your power to the wheels. UMI Performance transmission mounted torque arms bolt on directly in place of the factory unit using existing mounting holes and require no drilling or welding. These torque arms are designed to eliminate wheel hop under hard acceleration and reduce 60 ft. times instantly. UMI Performance transmission mounted torque arms are supplied with a low-deflection front bushing designed to replace the stock rubber bushing and bolt in the existing clamshell. The rear torque arm mount is constructed entirely of 0.375 in. thick, CNC-machined mild steel and is fully MIG-welded. These torque arms feature on-car adjustability for easy pinion angle adjustments using a 4140 heat-treated adjuster and 3/4 in. rod ends.
Additional features include:
* Constructed from 1.250 in. x 0.120 in. DOM seamless steel tubing
* TIG-welded 4140 chromoly tube adapters
* On-car adjuster built using 4140 chromoly steel and heat-treated for maximum strength
* All mounting plates are CNC-machined to ensure hole-to-hole accuracy
* Rear mounting plates use 0.375 in. thick mild steel and are designed to fit stock as well as 12-bolt and 9 in. rear-end housings
* Rear mounts feature solid 3/4 in. rod ends and are attached using Grade 8 hardware
* Durable powdercoated finish