Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Mounting Hardware Included:
Sold as a pair.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
UMI Performance bolt-on 3-point subframe connectors increase chassis stiffness, performance capabilities, and overall drivability. Their setup is designed to tie the front and rear subframes together, adding additional cross-bracing throughout the center of the vehicle and protecting it to its fullest, while keeping ground clearance issues to a minimum. This spider web effect greatly improves your car's handling ability, while reducing T-top squeaks, dash rattles, and quarter panel flexing. They are designed for autocross, road racing, and drag racing setups. Connecting the front and rear subframes together allows for better weight transfer, improved traction, and straighter launches.
Additional features include:
* Constructed from 1.750 in. x 0.120 in. DOM mild steel tubing
* 3-point brace uses 1.250 in. x 0.095 in. DOM mild steel tubing
* Front mounting points feature 0.250 in. thick mild steel mounting plates
* Mounting plates feature precision CNC-machining to ensure tolerances
* MIG-welded construction
* Durable powdercoated finish