Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Mounting Hardware Included:
Sold as a pair.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
UMI Performance tubular subframe connectors are designed to tie the front and rear subframes together using bolt-in hardware supplied and they require no welding! Subframe connectors improve your car's handling ability, while reducing T-top squeaks, dash rattles, and quarter panel flexing. They are designed for autocross, road racing, and drag racing setups. Connecting the front and rear subframes together allows for better weight transfer, improved traction, and straighter launches. Their setup tucks tightly against the floor using strong tubing, causes no ground clearance loss, and cannot be seen from the side of the vehicle.
Additional features include:
* Constructed from 1.750 in. x 0.120 in. chromoly tubing
* Front mounting points feature 0.250 in. thick mild mounting plates
* Mounting plates feature precision CNC-machining to ensure tolerances
* Tubular design allows for a tighter fit against the vehicle's undercarriage
* Uses rear control arm mount for increased strength and ensures proper installation
* MIG-welded construction
* Durable powdercoated finish