Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Tonneau Cover Type:
Soft roll-up tonneau
Tonneau Cover Attachment:
Hook and loop
Tonneau Cover Frame Installation:
Fits vehicles with a 5 1/2 ft. bed without bed rail storage.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
TruXedo Deuce Tonneau Covers are the only covers in the industry that roll all the way open and have a front hinged section for easy access to the bed of the truck. This easy front entry allows access to the front of the bed, toolboxes, and any other cargo management systems that you might have for your truck. TruXedo Deuce tonneau covers use a floating hook design that allows the hook on the rail to move, or float back and forth. In addition, the Truxedo Deuce tonneau covers feature an exclusive hinged design with built-in tension control devices, which separate and lift fabric to avoid pinch and wear. The solid rear header and bows on the TruXedo Deuces can be rolled up with the tonneau cover and stored behind the cab with two security straps. Deuce tonneau covers are engineered for a sleek, clean look and stand less than 1 in. above the truck bed. Innovative design features of Truxedo Deuce tonneau covers include a positive latching system on both sides of the tonneau cover, providing better security and ease of operation, rugged black aluminum bows, and sturdy 18 oz. vinyl fabric.
Additional features include:
* Quick release automotive-quality rotary latch opens quickly
* Floating hook and loop fasteners allow the fastener to move on the rail, working with the tension control system to keep the cover tight
* Patented automatic tension control on the Truxedo Deuce tonneau covers keep them on tight in fluctuating temperatures
* Anodized black aluminum side rails, headers, and bows are standard
* Industrial strength leather-grain vinyl-coated fabric
* No-drill installation
* The TruXedo Deuce tonneau covers are backed by a lifetime warranty