Manufacturer's Part Number:
Spark Plug Wire Sets
Taylor Extreme Service Wire Sets
Summit Racing Part Number:
Distributor Terminal Ends:
Distributor Boot Color:
Distributor Boot Material:
Spark Plug Boot Ends:
Spark Plug Boot Color:
Spark Plug Boot Material:
Coil Wire Included:
Sold as a set.
Kit includes 8 in. long burn-proof silver heat sock that is pre-installed.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
According to the folks at Taylor, these Extreme Service wire sets are the absolute best .409 in., 10.4mm silicone wires for high-heat, severe-service, high performance RVs, motor homes, and tow and service vehicles.
* Continuous heat protection up to 1,500 degrees F with 102,000 V dielectric strength
* Ferrite spiral-wound coated core blend of exclusive copper/nickel alloy, bonded by a conductive acrylic latex cover, and 3-layer, 100 percent pure silicone blue outer jacket
* 8 in. long burn-proof silver heat socks, preinstalled for added wire protection, over 100 percent silicone boots featuring vibration-proof double spring lock plug terminals
* No cutting or terminating required
* Exclusive design process holds the core resistance to 375 ohms per foot under the most extreme operating conditions
Most Helpful Reviews