Manufacturer's Part Number:
Power Steering Hose Kits
Summit Racing® Power Steering Line Kits
Summit Racing Part Number:
Power Steering Hose Included:
Sold as a kit.
This kit is designed for use with Summit GM Type II power steering pumps only, 1978 and earlier GM power steering boxes, and Summit remote mount power steering reservoirs.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
These Summit® power steering line kits make installation of a Type II GM power steering pump and remote reservoir easier. Each kit contains the necessary parts to plumb from the pressure side of the power steering pump to the gear box, from the return on the gearbox to the reservoir, and from the reservoir to the return side of the power steering pump. The kits are intended for 1978 and earlier GM steering boxes with flare fittings.
Pump to gear box contains:
* 3 ft. -6 AN stainless steel PTFE hose
* 2 -6 AN 90 degree hose ends
* 1 -6 AN to 11/16-18 in. inverted flare adapter
* 1 -6 AN to 16mm x 1.5 O-ring adapter (only necessary when using SUM-340205 and SUM-340206 pumps)
Gear box to reservoir contains:
* 3 ft. -6 AN stainless steel braided hose
* 1 -6 AN straight hose end
* 1 -6 AN 90 degree hose end
* 1 -6 AN to 3/8 in. NPT adapter fitting
* 1 -6 AN to 5/8-18 in. inverted flare adapter
Reservoir to pump contains:
* 3 ft. -10 AN stainless steel braided hose
* 1 -10 AN straight hose end
* 1 -10 AN 90 degree hose end
* 1 -10 AN to 3/8 in. NPT adapter fitting
* Hose clamp and chrome hose finisher