Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Counting Cars Combo:
'66 Cadillac Deville small parts combo
Please click on the “Kit/Combo Contents” tab above for detailed information regarding the individual components in this kit.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
In order for the Cadillac to run right, there were some small parts that Danny Koker needed. The Count's Kustoms crew installed one of these Counting Cars '66 Cadillac DeVille small parts combos to get her rolling. They upgraded the ignition coil and installed a new pair of mufflers. Next, a transmission fluid filter was installed to help extend transmission life, and an air cleaner spacer to raise the filter off of the carb flange. Finally, a fuel pressure gauge allows the new owner to monitor the fuel pump's performance. Once that was all done, the DeVille was on its way to Lake Havasu for the Rockabilly Reunion.
Counting Cars '66 Cadillac DeVille small parts combos include:
* Summit Racing® air cleaner spacer
* Holley analog fuel pressure gauge
* Two Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers
* MSD Blaster 2 ignition coil
* ATP automatic transmission filter kit
* Trim Parts interior dome light lens
* Two Fragola Series 2000 Pro Flo hose ends
* Two Dorman universal tie rod end dust boots
* Wagner halogen sealed beam headlights