Manufacturer's Part Number:
Counting Cars Combos
Counting Cars '78 El Camino Engine and Electrical System Combos
Summit Racing Part Number:
Counting Cars Combo:
'78 El Camino engine and electrical system combo
Sold as a kit.
Please click on the “Kit/Combo Contents” tab above for detailed information regarding the individual components in this kit.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
These Counting Cars '78 El Camino engine and electrical system combos contain everything Danny Koker used to get the brand new ZZ4 crate engine up and running in the El Camino project. The 350 hp small block gets a new wiring harness and exhaust to get you going.
'78 El Camino engine and electrical system combos include:
* GM Performance Parts ZZ4 350 c.i.d./350 hp/400 ft.-lbs. torque turn key crate engine
* Summit Racing® adjustable fuel line with pressure gauge
* Hedman ceramic coated 1 5/8 in. diameter primary tube headers
* Two Dynomax Ultra Flo 2 1/2 in. pipe diameter welded mufflers
* Painless Performance connectors and pigtails
* Summit Racing® universal 18-circuit wiring harness
* Summit Racing® battery relocation kit
* Summit Racing® ultra heat and sound deadening mats