Manufacturer's Part Number:
Counting Cars Combos
Counting Cars '68 Mustang Induction and Fuel System Combos
Summit Racing Part Number:
Counting Cars Combo:
'68 Mustang induction and fuel system combo
Sold as a kit.
Please click on the “Kit/Combo Contents” tab above for detailed information regarding the individual components in this kit.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
When building a Mustang up to match the performance of the legendary Bullitt car, a critical step is to address fuel and air delivery. The Count's Kuston team upgraded several components to make sure that their 1968 Ford Mustang lived up to its legendary Bullitt heritage. These Counting Cars '68 Mustang induction and fuel system combos deliver that ground-breaking performance with aftermarket-upgraded parts.
'68 Mustang induction and fuel system combos include:
* Holley Street Avenger 670 cfm carburetor
* Summit Racing Street and Strip® Stage 2 intake manifold
* Carburetor stud kit
* ARP stainless steel 12-point intake manifold bolts
* Fel-Pro Performance intake manifold gasket set
* Summit Racing® adjustable fuel line with pressure gauge
* Summit Racing® mechanical fuel pump
* K&N X-Stream 11 in. diameter air filter assembly
* K&N X-Stream airflow top plate