Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
ShineSeal is a proprietary blend of several chemicals that form a seal over metal. ShineSeal is not a polish, cleaner, or wax, but it will protect against oxidation and the dulling of metal without changing the metal's appearance. When ShineSeal is applied, it impregnates the metal's pores and a chemical bonding takes place. ShineSeal and the metal become affixed to one another. The chemical bond seals off the breathing process of the metal, which is the cause of oxidation and deterioration. ShineSeal can be used on aluminum, stainless steel, brass, copper, and chrome. Additionally, ShineSeal results in a super-slick surface which sheds water instantly--very little wiping is needed, and water does not get a chance to stand on the surface and cause spots. The Master Kits cover 80 sq. ft. and include Bio Cleaner, Metal Sealer, Slick Finish, Brite Shine metal polish (for reconditioning), applicator cloths, and an instruction sheet.
Some benefits of ShineSeal are:
* Protects against oxidation and dulling
* Eliminates repeat polishing for up to 2 years
* Retains the rich brilliance of polished aluminum
* Safe to use and is environmentally friendly
* Chemically bonds to your products
* Does not chip, crack, or peel
* Easy to apply and withstands 700 degree F temperatures