Manufacturer's Part Number:
Stromberg 97 Carburetors
Summit Racing Part Number:
New or Remanufactured:
Number of Barrels:
Primary Discharge Nozzle Size (in):
This carburetor has 31/32 in. venturi and the accelerator linkage bracket has S and W settings for the accelerator pump rod for summer and winter. This carburetor has a different throttle lever which is pushed to open, instead of pulled like the regular 97. This makes it an ideal choice for applications like early Lincoln and the 1949 Mercury, which have 'push' style throttle linkage.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Are you looking for traditional hot rod carburetion? Genuine Stromberg 97 carburetors are your answer to awesome looking, trouble-free carburetion. These carburetors are built to original blueprint specifications with key improvements. Why not top your street rod engine with two or three? These Genuine Stromberg 97 carburetors come in two and three packs with guaranteed good chromate color tone match and sequential ID numbers. And for those of you with "push" style throttle linkage, the LZ model has the lever on the throttle bracket pointing down--great for early Lincolns or your '49 Mercury. No matter which one you choose, you'll find no seconds, no mystery parts from previous rebuilds, no oversize screw threads, no warping, no leaks, no rust, and no problems.
Here's how these beautiful, top-running Stromberg 97 carburetors stack up:
* New, improved, early-style cast iron base with stock-size throttle shaft
* Big 97 logo, Type 1 bowl casting, pressure-cast in new dies, and CNC-machined
* New emulsion tubes
* Stock Stromberg jetting--0.045 in. main jets and a Number 65 power valve
* New air horn casting with extra meat around the float bowl lid
* New brass float, made in the USA on the original Stromberg dies
* Newly developed, no-stick S-jet inlet valve
* Modern, high-tech, reinforced cellulose/nitrile gaskets
* Stainless steel linkage instead of plated mild steel throughout
* Investment cast stainless steel throttle and accelerator pump levers
* Correct pale chromate color with iridescent highlights
* Correct black Parkerized/lacquered bases