ReadyLift Off Road Suspension
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Shocks and Struts
ReadyLift Off-Road Suspension SST9000 Shocks
Summit Racing Part Number:
Body Diameter (in):
Sold as a pair.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Get the control that you need when adding larger wheels and tires to your Jeep, truck, or SUV with ReadyLift Off-Road Suspension SST9000 shocks! These shocks have been extensively and rigorously tested to develop a unique valving system for your specific application to accommodate the increased shock cycling dynamics of aftermarket wheels and tires. SST9000 shocks feature the highest quality nitrogen-charged internal reservoir design, with an aluminum dividing piston that separates the oil from the nitrogen, preventing emulsification. Positive reservoir pressure increases oil flow efficiency through the piston, helping to prevent cavitation. ReadyLift Off-Road Suspension SST9000 shocks are offered for a wide variety of applications. They are excellent for use with ReadyLift leveling and SST lift kits. Get ReadyLift Off-Road Suspension SST9000 shocks for a better ride, better handling, and better performance!
Other features include:
* 100 percent premium satin finish billet aluminum
* Clear anodized corrosion-resistant coated bodies
* CNC precision-machined body and end mounts
* 5/8 in. hard chrome plated shaft
* Rebuildable and revalvable
* 2-stage sealing system--dirt out, oil in
* Nitrogen charged internal chamber
* Premium Lucas synthetic oil to ensure maximum performance