Quick Time Performance
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Quick Time Performance Electric Exhaust Cutouts
Summit Racing Part Number:
Tubing Diameter (in):
Exhaust Cutout Style:
Exhaust Cutout Material:
Exhaust Cutout Finish:
Exhaust Cutout Installation:
Includes one electric cutout and one 3 in. polished stainless steel exhaust cutouts.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
With Quick Time electric cutouts, you can have the best of both worlds--they're quiet for the street and wide-open for the strip. These electrically controlled exhaust valves bolt to standard cutouts and can be opened and closed from inside of the car with the flip of a switch. Using the convenient interior-mounted switch, you can go from stealth-quiet to wide-open power. You control the volume and the flow. Quick Time exhaust cutouts fit any car or truck, from old-school musclecars to high-tech imports.
Quick Time electric exhaust cutouts also feature:
* CNC 6061 aircraft aluminum bodies
* Stainless steel butterfly plate
* Stainless steel shaft
* 6061 aircraft aluminum motor plate
* High-torque DC gear-driven motor
* Gears made from high-temperature steel for long life
* Custom toggle switch
* Mini weathertight connectors for superior sealing
* Socket head cap screws for proper fastening