Manufacturer's Part Number:
Clutch and Bellhousing Combos
Quarter Master V-Drive Clutch and Bellhousing Kits
Summit Racing Part Number:
Clutch Disc Quantity:
Disc Diameter (in):
Disc Diameter (mm):
Pressure Plate Style:
Pressure Plate Static Pressure (lbs):
Input Spline Quantity:
Input Shaft Diameter:
Throwout Bearing Included:
Rear Main Seal Style:
Flywheel Bolts Included:
Starter Bolts Included:
Sold as a kit.
Includes fixed mount Race release bearing.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
These Quarter Master V-Drive clutch and bellhousing kits offer the best balance of performance, durability, and affordability for the money. They feature an open cover, an 8-leg design for maximum strength and cooler operations, and a reduced moment of inertia for lightweight power transfer, making them perfect for sportsman Circle Track, road course, and off-road racers. Their premium internal friction materials can handle high-torque capacities.
The kits also include:
* CAD-designed, CNC-machined aluminum or magnesium bellhousings
* V-Drive clutch system with button
* Steel flywheel
* Flywheel bolt kit
* Reverse mounted Ultra-Duty Quarter Master starter
* Fixed mount hydraulic release bearing with clutch inlet and bleed line kit
* Racer-rebuildable frictions and floaters to provide extended service life