Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Minimum Recommended Wheel Width:
Maximum Recommended Wheel Width:
Asymmetrical Tread Pattern:
UTQG Tread Wear Rating:
Max Load Single (lbs):
Right tire position.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Pirelli P Zero Corsa System tires were designed in conjunction with the world's top sports car manufacturers to meet the specific demands of road cars, and they are also suitable for track use. Pirelli Corsa system tires incorporate two separate tread designs--a directional front pattern plus an asymmetrical version intended for the rear. This is an extremely technical concept which enhances the car's performance and styling. P Zero Corsa system tires are the extreme expression of the Pirelli P Zero projects.
* Total grip when cornering, accelerating, and braking
* Improved structural resistance for driving at tire limits
* Synergies between belting and spirally-wound nylon for greater steering precision and uniform tread wear
* Safe wet driving due to directional design that prepares the road for the asymmetrical tire thanks to effective lateral water expulsion
* Tire tread and compound maintain a high performance level for long periods in the presence of extreme thermal stress