Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Minimum Recommended Wheel Width:
Maximum Recommended Wheel Width:
Asymmetrical Tread Pattern:
UTQG Tread Wear Rating:
Max Load Single (lbs):
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
These Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico tires are designed using Pirelli's revolutionary MIRS (Modular Integrated Robotized System). This manufacturing process utilizes the most advanced tire construction technology available. Developed for the most powerful light trucks and SUVs, the Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico tires increase the level of grip, providing greater directionality and immediate response when cornering.
Additional features include:
* New asymmetrical tread pattern design
* Full and compact external shoulder blocks to increase "at the limit" dry handling performance and safety
* Inner shoulder, with its deeper and more regular cuts, is geared toward maximizing traction
* Solid center rib and special "Z" tread design offer low acoustical noise, high precision at higher speeds, and excellent grip when braking
* Four wide longitudinal grooves for water expulsion increase safety and performance in wet conditions