Manufacturer's Part Number:
Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/R Tires
Summit Racing Part Number:
31 x 18.00-15
Minimum Recommended Wheel Width:
Maximum Recommended Wheel Width:
Asymmetrical Tread Pattern:
Max Load Single (lbs):
Tire measurements were measured on a 14 in. wide wheel.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Gear Ratio Calculator
Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/R tires are a new spin on the famous Mickey Thompson Sportsman tire, with a unique flamed tread design and radial technology. They are the biggest high performance street-legal radial tires available and are designed for use on hot rods, T-buckets, street rods, and musclecars. These super-wide rear tires are also perfect for vehicles that have shortened rear-ends and tubbed fenderwells to accommodate then. Matching front skinny tires will complement the look of your vehicle. Rear tire diameters are available from 26 in. to 33 in.
The Sportsman S/R radial tires feature the following:
* Unique tread design for enhanced appearance
* Polyester/fiberglass radial construction for a smooth, comfortable ride
* Rim flange protection protects wheels
* Directional tread pattern designed for improved wet traction
* Fits 15 in., 18 in., and 20 in. rim diameters