Manufacturer's Part Number:
Oil Pans, Individual
Moroso Pro Eliminator Oil Pans
Summit Racing Part Number:
Rear Main Seal Style:
Maximum Stroke with OE Rod:
Oil Pan Capacity:
Oil Pan Depth (in):
Oil Pan Material:
Oil Pan Finish:
Windage Tray Included:
Crank Scraper Included:
Drain Plug Thread Size:
Competition Eliminator, Super Gas, Super Comp, and Bracket cars. Installation may require modifications to crossmember. Oil pan requires a dipstick with 1/4 in. NPT fitting attachment. Accepts 4.75 in. stroke with aluminum rods.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Looking for a great Pro Eliminator oil pan? Look no further than Moroso.
These oil pans feature:
* Partitioned and louvered windage tray with baffles to divide mains; separates oil quickly from rotating assembly for ultimate oil control and maximum horsepower gain
* Billet end caps with extremely close tolerances
* Innovative pro sump design baffling system prevents oil from climbing pan walls, keeping oil contained in the pickup area during hard acceleration and braking
* Maximum-size double kickouts collect oil thrown from the rotating assembly, reducing windage and increasing power
* Two 1/2 in. NPT drainbacks and an oil pump access bung allow oil pressure adjustment on pumps with adjustable bypasses
* Removable plugs with O-ring seal provide convenient access to pan mounting bolts
* Bolt holes are relocated to avoid interference with rods, allowing longer strokes (requires drilling and tapping of block pan rail on some blocks)