Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Extended Length (in):
Collapsed Length (in):
Sold as a pair.
Includes air line, fittings, and fill kit.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
These Monroe Max Air shock absorbers are ideal for vehicles that haul heavy loads or tow trailers. They are designed to maintain vehicle height and can be inflated or deflated as needed, from 20 psi to 150 psi with the vehicle loaded. If you're hauling a heavy load, try these Monroe Max Air shock absorbers to get the job done.
The Monroe Max Air shock absorbers feature the following:
* All-weather fluid that contains special modifiers to ensure smooth rod reaction
* Full displaced valving on both the compression and rebound for a comfortable ride
* Sintered iron piston that enhances durability for long service life
* Lubricated air sleeve that reduces friction and provides smoother operation during suspension movement
* Hardened and precision-ground 1/2 in. piston rod for consistent performance
* Large-volume air chamber that will hold a maximum of 150 psi