Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Extended Length (in):
Collapsed Length (in):
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
These Monroe Reflex truck shocks feature patented Impact Sensor Technology that combines specially tuned valving and a Fluon banded piston. The Impact Sensor valve has the ability to sense acceleration to improve the handling, safety, and overall ride characteristics of sport-utility vehicles, minivans, and light trucks. The base valve will sense a bump in the road and automatically adjust the shock to absorb the impact, leaving the shock with greater control when needed. Are you looking to replace the factory shocks on your truck, SUV, or minivan? Look no further--try these Monroe Reflex truck shocks for the ultimate in ride comfort and quality.
The Monroe Reflex truck shocks feature the following:
* Full displaced valving on both the compression and rebound cycles to provide a smooth, comfortable ride
* All-weather fluid containing special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction
* Nitrogen gas charged for improved ride and handling
* Large-diameter reserve tube allows more fluid-carrying capacity for a cooler running unit
* 1 3/8 in. bore for maximum strength
* 5/8 in. heavy-duty piston rod that is nitro-carburized for long service life
* Special self-lubricating seal that is designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction