Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Sold as a pair.
Intended for towing and hauling. Parts package supplied with unit.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
These Monroe Sensa-Trac shocks and struts with PSD (Position Sensitive Dampening) and the Safe Tech system combine their exclusive precision-tapered grooves in the pressure tube with application-engineered valving. They allow the shocks and struts to adjust more rapidly to changing road and weight conditions than any other shock or strut available. Adjust to rapidly changing road and weight conditions with these Monroe Sensa-Trac shocks and struts.
The Monroe Sensa-Trac shocks and struts feature the following:
* All-weather fluid containing special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction
* Rod-displaced valving tuned specifically for each application
* Fluon banded piston that works with the existing groove tube technology to provide responsiveness to changing road conditions
* Unique precision groove in the pressure tube that performs like an additional stage of valving for optimum ride tuning
* Hardened and chrome plated piston rod for long service life
* Nitrogen gas charged design improves ride and handling to help maintain tire-to-road contact by reducing aeration
* Unique bronze-reinforced rod guide bearing and special seal provide longer service life and consistent performance