Monroe Shocks & Struts
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Shocks and Struts
Monroe OESpectrum Shocks and Struts
Summit Racing Part Number:
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Monroe OESpectrum shocks and struts provide unprecedented handling precision and control, while removing the ride harshness that's common with many foreign applications. Specifically engineered for foreign nameplate vehicles using the latest OE valving technologies, research, and testing, Monroe OESpectrum shocks and struts are a perfect choice for your vehicle. Their unique blend of comfort and control is due to Tenneco's "Twin Technology Active Control System." This is an exclusive internal damping control technology consisting of an impact control valve (ICV) that delivers exceptional control in all driving conditions and a patented, low-speed tenability piston design that isolates impact-related noise, vibration, and harshness.
Additional features include:
* All-weather fluid with special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction
* Rod displaced valving, specifically tuned for each application, adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride comfort
* Fluon banded piston provides consistent sealing between the piston and pressure tube, which delivers better control and increased durability
* Hardened chrome plated piston rod for long service life
* Nitrogen gas charged for improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire-to-road contact by reducing aeration
* Unique rod guide and single lip seal provide longer service life and consistent performance