Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Extended Length (in):
Collapsed Length (in):
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
These Monroe Sensa-Trac monotube shock absorbers are direct replacements for vehicles originally equipped with monotube shocks. Is it time to replace those worn-out shocks? Use these Monroe Sensa-Trac monotube shock absorbers and feel the difference going down the road.
The Monroe Sensa-Trac monotube shock absorbers feature the following:
* Impact Sensor Technology for greater control to improve handling and ride comfort
* All-weather fluid containing special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure a smooth rod reaction
* Fully displaced valving range on both the compression and rebound cycles for a smooth, comfortable ride
* Fluon banded piston to enhance responsiveness to changing road conditions
* Nitrogen gas charged for improved ride handling
* Reduced aeration to maintain tire-to-road contact
* 1 3/16 in. bore gives lower operating pressures than smaller bore shocks
* Heavy-duty nitocarburized 1/2 in. piston rod for long service life
* Special self-lubricating fluid seal, designed to retain gas without excessive wear or friction