Get your ride back out on the road with these BluePrint Engines GM 355 C.I.D. 310HP base crate engines. These engines are built to the same exacting standards as all BluePrint engines so they will prove to be a reliable, rock solid mill for your daily driver.
These BluePrint Engines GM 355 C.I.D. 310HP base crate engines include:
* 4-bolt main block with one-piece crankshaft seal
* Passenger side dipstick
* Blueprinted cast iron crankshaft
* Chevy heavy-beam connecting rods with 150,000 bolts
* Hypereutectic pistons
* Moly rings
* Oil pump
* Hydraulic camshaft and lifters
* Double roller timing chain set
* Centerbolt cast iron cylinder heads with 2.02 in. intake and 1.60 in. exhaust valves
* Brass freeze plugs
* Oil pan, valve covers, and timing cover
All horsepower and torque numbers advertised on our website are provided by the crate engine manufacturer. These numbers were achieved on a professionally operated dynamometer to compensate for variables like altitude, temperature, relative humidity, vapor pressure, and barometric pressure, all of which impact measured horsepower and torque. If you do not purchase a complete crate engine, the selection of additional components, and how those components are tuned, will have an impact on measured horsepower and torque. Ignition and fuel system components, as well as the fuel octane and quality of the fuel that you select, will impact the numbers. Please understand that, while horsepower and torque numbers are repeatable within reason, they will most likely not be reproduced identically.