Manufacturer's Part Number:
Air Intake Kits
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intakes
Summit Racing Part Number:
Filter End Cap Finish:
Tube Diameter (in):
Sold as a kit.
CARB EO Number:
To see a list of qualifying vehicles, enter CARB EO Number D-269-28
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
K&N 57 Series FIPK intake kits are designed to eliminate air path restriction and deliver a massive amount of air into your engine, resulting in more power! These kits start out with an extra-large, conical shaped high-flow air filter that captures and holds more dirt and flows more air than a standard K&N OE replacement filter. The filter is attached to a rationally molded HDPE tube that's specifically shaped for your application to reduce turbulence and accelerate airflow into the engine. High-strength adapters connect the K&N 57 Series FIPK intake to the engine for a secure and lasting fit. If you're looking for the best-flowing, best-filtering high performance street legal air intake system, then K&N 57 Series FIPK kits are the way to go!
Features and benefits include:
* Increased horsepower and acceleration
* Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required, depending on driving conditions
* Replaces OEM filter and air box
* Washable and reusable filter
* Works with your OEM computer
* Quick and easy to install--uses factory holes and mounting points whenever possible
* CARB exempt and street legal in all 50 states
Most Helpful Reviews