Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Does not include OBD-II cable, SD memory card, or carrying case.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
These Innovate LM-2 digital air/fuel ratio meter basic kits combine an air/fuel ratio meter and a full-function 32-channel data logger to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of one dyno day. Whether you have a piggyback fuel controller, a race carburetor, an aftermarket ECU, ODB-II tuning software, or a flash/chip programmer, Innovate's LM-2s are the tools you need to dial-in maximum horsepower. The Innovate LM-2 digital air/fuel ratio meter basic kits' digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. Their self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition. They also feature two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. Analog output 1 comes factory-ready for narrow band simulation; analog output 2 is configured as 0 V = 7.35 AFR and 5 V = 22.39 AFR.
Additional features include:
* Patented "Direct Digital" wideband technology
* Wideband O2-compatible with all fuel types
* OBD-II scan tool reads/clears DTCs and logs up to 16 channels of CAN OBD-II data (cable not included)
* Large, high-contrast graphics LCD
* 4 fully-differential analog inputs
* 2 configurable linear analog outputs
* Positive lock connectors for all connections
* Innovate MTS serial in and out
* USB connection to your PC