Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Single wideband O2 kit.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Innovate's LM-2 digital air/fuel ratio meters combine an air/fuel ratio meter, a full-function 32-channel datalogger, and powerful software to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of one dyno day. Whether you have a piggyback fuel controller, race carb, aftermarket ECU, ODB-II tuning software, or a flash/chip programmer, Innovate's LM-2s are the tools you need to dial-in maximum horsepower. The meters' digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LM-2s' self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition. The LM-2s also feature two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. Analog output 1 comes factory-ready for narrow band simulation; analog output 2 is configured as 0 V = 7.35 AFR and 5 V = 22.39 AFR. With the provided LM Programmer software, these analog outputs may also be configured by the user. Innovate's LM-2s are available in single wideband and dual wideband O2 configurations.
Additional features include:
* Patented "Direct Digital" wideband technology
* Wideband O2 compatible with all fuel types
* OBD-II Scan tool, read/clear DTCs and log up to 16 channels of CAN OBD-II data
* Log directly to SD card (included)
* Playback log data on screen with powerful LogWorks software (included)
* Large high-contrast graphics LCD
* Built-in rpm converter (direct frequency or with optional inductive clamp)
* 4 fully-differential analog inputs
* 2 configurable linear analog outputs
* Positive lock connectors for all connections
* Innovate MTS serial IN and OUT
* USB connection to your PC