Manufacturer's Part Number:
Hypertech Max Energy Power Programmers
Summit Racing Part Number:
Some applications require the tuning to be downloaded from Hypertech's website using a high speed internet connection on a Windows based operating system. If you do not have access to a high speed internet connection the programmer must be sent to Hypertech for the tuning update. Some vehicle applications require a custom tune or programmer updates before installation. Please read all instructions and check the manufacturer’s website for these tuning updates before installing the programmer on your vehicle.
CARB EO Number:
To see a list of qualifying vehicles, enter CARB EO Number D-260-15
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Hypertech's Max Energy power programmers extract every bit of energy possible from every molecule of fuel, increasing miles-per-gallon at part throttle and horsepower at wide-open throttle. Max Energy programmers are even Internet updateable with the included USB cable.
Additional features (depending on the vehicle application) include:
* Raise the top-speed limiter to match the speed rating of high performance tires
* Raise the engine's rpm limiter for increased performance
* Adjust individual automatic transmission shift points and shift firmness
* Recalibrate speedometer and odometer for non-stock tire sizes and/or gear ratio changes
* Lower the cooling fan on/off temperatures to match the thermostat rating
* Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and turn off "check engine" lights
* Ability to adjust settings or go back to stock calibration at any time