Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Engine Assembly Style:
Crate Engine Cylinder Head Material:
Intake Manifold Included:
Cylinder Heads Included:
Throttle Body Included:
Valve Covers Included:
Timing Cover Included:
Harmonic Balancer Included:
Spark Plugs Included:
Spark Plug Wires Included:
Wiring Harness Included:
Rear Main Seal Style:
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Pack Vortec power and stroker torque in your ride with one of these ATK High Performance GM 383 Vortec 375HP Stage 3 crate engines. These engines are hand-built and balanced to ensure a strong-running, reliable engine for your daily driver or hot rod. The 415 ft.-lbs. of twist make these extremely versatile mills that are at home in a towing rig, musclecar, or street rod. Get back out on the road with the ground-pounding power that only a stroker can give you.
These ATK High Performance GM 383 Vortec 375HP Stage 3 crate engines include the following:
* Handpicked, remanufactured blocks
* Dart Iron Vortec cylinder heads
* Intake manifold
* Nodular iron crankshaft and 4340 I-beam connecting rods
* Hypereutectic pistons
* Hydraulic roller camshaft
* Cam lift- .495 int./.500 exh.
* Cam duration @ 0.50- 220 int./224 exh.
* 9.5:1 compression
* Distributor, plug wires, and plugs
* Valve covers
* Timing cover and timing set
* Oil pan, pump, and pickup tube
* Water pump
* Front damper and flexplate