Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Designed for use with GM TPI and Holley Stealth Ram, includes HEI adapter.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
These Holley HP EFI ECU and Harness Kits control units allow you to control the fuel and ignition of your engine, along with additional controls for nitrous, boost, or water methanol.
* Eight sequentially driven 8:2 peak and hold injector drivers capable of driving up to 16 low or high-impedance injectors are standard
* 8-channel distributorless ignition (DIS) outputs capable of directly driving "smart" ignition coils or Holley DIS coils
* Integrated, single-channel wideband oxygen sensor control. Works with NTK or Bosch sensors. More channels can be added via CAN bus.
* Internal data-logging standard with a huge 2GB of memory
* 4-stage progressive nitrous control
* Turbo boost control
* Integrated water/methanol injection control
* Self-tuning fuel table strategy greatly simplifies tuning process
* Individual cylinder fuel and spark control allow you to unlock your engine's potential
* Compatible with 4, 6, and 8-cylinder engines
* Unique lbs./hr.-based fueling strategy greatly simplifies tuning
* Advanced idle, closed loop, and enrichment strategies allow for very stable operation
* Fully potted and can be mounted in the engine compartment or interior
* Sealed automotive and marine-grade connectors
* Allows for use of common OEM sensors, as well as customer sensor calibration input
* Ignition plug and play with GM 24x and 58x LSx engines, GM HEI, Ford TFI, magnetic, and hall effect trigger, and other ignition systems
* 1-5 bar MAP sensor capability
* 2-channel knock control sensor inputs for both one and 2-wire knock sensors
* Dedicated fuel and oil pressure inputs
* Control both stepper and PWM idle air control (IAC) motors
* Speed density, Alpha-N, or combination fueling strategies
* Four programmable high or low pulse width modulated (PWM) outputs and four fully configurable inputs can be configured for use
* Lean or rich safety cutoff