Manufacturer's Part Number:
General Tools Video Inspection Scopes
Summit Racing Part Number:
Shaft Length (in):
Shaft Diameter (in):
Four AA batteries
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
These General Tools video inspection scopes are useful in inspecting, examining, and detecting problems. They feature a big, bright color LCD for crystal-clear, real-time video imaging with a 0.350 in. diameter x 39 in. long camera-tipped probe that's thin enough to fit into very narrow spaces. They have adjustable LEDs in the camera head to illuminate dark areas and can invert what you see 180 degrees to read labels right side up and zoom video up to 200 percent to show details. The General Tools video inspection scopes are drop-resistant up to 3 ft., have an AV out jack that enables video connection to any NTSC television, and include a hard, protective storage case.
* Inspecting cylinders, valves, diesel injectors, and glow plugs
* Viewing behind body panels and under the dashboard for electrical wiring and connections problems
* Examining for corrosion and wear in hard-to-see areas
* Inspecting fluid lines and leaks
* Detecting leaks, cracks, corrosion, blockages, and deposit buildup in ducts and piping
* Reading inaccessible or hidden part or serial numbers
* Inspecting inside walls for mold, insect or rodent infestation, and wiring and piping
* Performing maintenance inspections of pumps, valves, compressors, process equipment, heating and cooling equipment, gear boxes, fabricating machines, and other industrial equipment
* Display size/type: 2.4 in. diagonal TFT color LCD
* Display resolution: 320 x 240 pixels
* Monitor controls: 180 degree flip, 1 to 2X zoom in 0.2 steps, brightness + and -
* Probe diameter/type: 0.350 in. flexible-obedient
* Probe length: 39 in.
* Probe field of view: 60 degrees
* Probe depth of field: 1 in. to infinity
* Camera light source: 2 adjustable-brightness white LEDs
* Impact resistance: To height of 39 in.
* Water, dust, splash resistance levels: Camera-tipped probe designed to meet IP67; grip and monitor designed to meet IP54
* Operating temperature/humidity: 32 to 113 degrees F (0 to 45 degrees C) @ 5 to 95 percent RH
* Dimensions of console: 10 x 3.6 x 2.3 in. (254 x 91 x 58mm)
* Power source: 4 AA batteries