Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Coil-Over Spring Inside Diameter (in):
Coil-Over Spring Inside Diameter (mm):
Coil-Over Spring Length (in):
Coil-Over Spring Length (mm):
Progressive Rate Spring:
Coil-Over Spring Rate (lbs/in):
Block height: 3.070 inch, Load at block height: 2,358 pounds, travel is 3.930 inch.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Eibach produces some of the finest race car springs in the world. When other springs sag, or need frequent replacement, top race teams from F1 to WRC, from Le Mans to NASCAR, inevitably turn to Eibach. To produce springs with unparalleled precision and repeatability, Eibach uses the world's finest Hi-Ten spring steel, produced to exceedingly precise tolerances. Eibach uses state-of-the-art technology in every step of the manufacturing process.
Eibach motorsports race spring features include:
* Ultra-lightweight for reduced unsprung mass
* Maximum deflection, in combination with smallest block heights
* Exceptional block resistance and durability
* Precision planparallel and square end configurations under unloaded and loaded conditions
* Lowest side loads with load center ideally located relative to spring axis
* Precision tolerances--the tightest in the industry
* Highest linearity and guaranteed rate consistency
* Each spring individually tested and rated