Manufacturer's Part Number:
Summit Racing Part Number:
Includes accessory organizer.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
The Dremel 200 Series 21-piece rotary tool kits offer 2-speed versatility and power. Rotary tools are hand-held power tools that use high speed and low torque to undertake a variety of useful tasks with control and precision. Since A.J. Dremel invented the first rotary tool over 75 years ago, no other brand has worked harder to bring users a more complete and innovative system of rotary tools, accessories, and attachments. Over the years, Dremel rotary tools have become the gold standard in versatility, performance, and quality by which all other rotary tools are judged. The two speeds of the Dremel 200 Series 21-piece rotary tool kits allow for low-speed cleaning applications and the use of brush accessories, while full-speed applications like routing, cutting, drilling, and sanding applications are one click away. The two speed settings let you run at either 15,000 or 35,000 rpm. Their cool-running, ball-bearing construction provides for quiet and smooth operation. Additionally, their replaceable motor brushes extend tool life and their lightweight design provides comfort during prolonged use. The Dremel 200 Series 21-piece rotary tool kits will help you complete that list of projects with speed and ease.
* Cutting guide
* 194 high-speed cutter
* 401 mandrel
* 402 mandrel
* 407 coarse 1/2 in. sanding drum
* Two 414 small felt wheels
* 415 dressing stone
* 420 heavy-duty emery cut-off wheel
* Two 425 emery wheels
* 426 fiberglass cut-off wheel
* Two 429 large felt wheels
* 432 medium 1/2 in. sanding band
* 445 fine 1/2 in. sanding band
* 561 multipurpose cutting bit
* 932 aluminum oxide grinding stone
* 8193 aluminum oxide grinding stone
* 83142 silicon carbide grinding stone
* 84922 silicone carbide grinding stone