Manufacturer's Part Number:
Boom Mat Speaker Baffles
Summit Racing Part Number:
5 x 7 in.
Speaker Baffle Material:
Sold as a pair.
Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Boom Mat speaker baffles are made from high-tech, closed-cell polyethylene foam, which encases the speaker to seal out dirt and moisture while providing a protective shell. They also maximize speaker performance by isolating the correct frequency responses while damping reverberation in the sheet metal and panel-to-frame resonance.
Additional features include:
* Easy conformability in tight spaces for a
* Thin material design offers less bulk for a clean,
tight installation and a professional finished appearance
* Isolates frequency responses and prevents sound from
migrating to unfavorable areas in the vehicle, such as
* Serves as a protective barrier for speaker cone and
voice coil against dirt and dust
* Acts as a protective guard for exposed speakers (e.g.: speaker components visible in trunk area)
* Extends speaker life span and protects owner's speaker investment